Laboratory for Reliable Software (LaRS)
at the Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Jet Propulsion Laboratory
4800 Oak Grove Drive
Pasadena, CA 91109
rjoshi at rjoshi dot org
- B.Tech, Indian Institute of Technology, Mumbai, India (1990)
- PhD Computer Sciences, University of Texas at Austin (1999)
- Senior Engineer (2003), Jet Propulsion Laboratory, LaRS
- Member of Technical Staff (1999-2003), Compaq/HP Systems Research Center (SRC)
- Intern (1997), DEC Systems Research Center
- Intern (1995), SUN Microsystems Laboratories
- Intern (1994), Fraunhofer-CRCG
- Senior Technical Associate (1990-1992), Bell Laboratories, Murray Hill, NJ
Selected Recent Publications
- G.J. Holzmann, R. Joshi, A. Groce, Swarm Verification Techniques, 2009, (under review).
- A. Groce, R. Joshi, R. Xu, G.J. Holzmann,
Putting flight software through the paces with testing, model checking, and constraint solving
Proc. Int. Workshop on Constraints in Formal Verification,
Sydney, Australia, August 2008.
A. Groce, and R. Joshi,
Random testing and model checking: building a common framework for nondeterministic exploration,
Proc. Sixth International Workshop on Dynamic Analysis,
Seattle, July 21, 2008.
A. Zaks and R. Joshi,
Verifying multi-threaded C programs with Spin,
Proc. 15th Spin Workshop, UCLA, August 2008.
- Rajeev Joshi, Greg Nelson, and Yunhong Zhou, Denali: A practical algorithm for generating optimal code, Trans. on Programming Languages and Systems (TOPLAS), Volume 28, Issue 6, November 2006.
- + More